The San Diego Regional Data Library provides data downloads for data that is otherwise hard to get, and data services for custom projects.
- Data Services. Our Data Services are designed to help journalists, nonprofits and government agencies get data-driven answers to important social questions. See our Data Services page for a complete description of our offerings.
- Data Repository. Our data repository holds datasets that are not easily available online, or that we’ve augmented with additional information.
- Insights. Data and analysis of current social issues.
- Data Grant. $6k of pro-bono data services.
- Knowledge Base. Data analysis tips and techniques.
- Projects. Current, bast and future data projects.