Join a Project
These are some of the projects that we are currently working on:
- Healthy Food Access Data Library Project. Build a data library to study healthy food access in San Diego County.
- Age-Friendly Communities. Analyze the ability of the elderly in San Diego to afford assisted living facilities and residential care.
Visit this page for the steps required to join a project.
- County Data Inventory. A report that describes the data landscape of San Diego County, with a focus on social services.
- SDSU Datathon, A Student Data contest to analyze social data. See the winners blog post for links to the winning entries, or the submissions blog post for links to all of the entries.
- Data Journalism. For a list of some of our data journalism projects, see the projects page at our corporate sponsor.