Visit this page for the steps required to join a project.
- Nighttime Lights Analysis of Special Economic Zones
- Automated Document Processing for Contracts and Research Papers.
- Planning and Demographics. Collecting and analyzing tract-based datasets of demographics, business and health
- Healthy Food Access. A Database of indicators about access to healthy food.
- San Diego Homelessness. General data analysis of homeless in San Diego, with additional data for Los Angeles County.
- Downtown Homelessness Counts. Digitize and analyze 5 years of monthly counts of the homeless in Downtown San Diego.
- Reality Changers Challenge Assembly. Collecting, cleaning and analyzing data for the Reality Changers grade improvement program.
- San Diego Hunger Coalition Free Meals Database. Build a collection of cleaned, linked data related to California Free and Reduced Meal programs.
- Insights Q&A Forum. A Forum for the public to ask data questions.