In the beachwatch dataset, the PL-0110 station is closest to dog beach. See the following map for all of the PL station positions:
Since it is so near dog beach, it is very likely that the bacteria measurements at that station are more strongly influenced by dog feces than by contamination from the river.
For this issue, produce a Jupyter notebook that correlates the bacteria counts at the PL-0110 to one or more of: river flows, tides, rainfall.
- Beachwatch bacteria counts: https://data.sandiegodata.org/dataset/ceden-waterboards-ca-gov-beachwatch-sandiego
- Beachwatch data, with Features: https://data.sandiegodata.org/dataset/sandiegodata-org-beachwatch
- SD River flow rates: https://data.sandiegodata.org/dataset/waterservices-usgs-gov-stream_discharge-fashion_valley_sd
- San Diego rainfall: https://data.sandiegodata.org/dataset/noaa-gov-localclimate-200808_201807-san
- Historic tide data: https://data.sandiegodata.org/dataset/tidesandcurrents-noaa-gov-water_levels-la_jolla